Last update :5 february 2024
Definitions of Cookies
A Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or on your device’s hard drive, which is like computer memory.
First- and Third-Party Cookies: Whether a Cookie is “first-party” or “third-party” refers to the domain that places the Cookie.
- First-party Cookies are those placed by a website that is visited by the user at that time (e.g., Cookies placed by Our website’s domain).
- Third-party Cookies are Cookies placed by a domain other than that of the website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity places a Cookie through that website, it would be a third-party Cookie.
Persistent Cookies: These Cookies remain on a user’s device for the period specified in the Cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular Cookie.
Session Cookies: These cookies allow website operators to link a user’s actions during a browser session. A browser session begins when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser window. Session Cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Strictly necessary
Some Cookies can serve more than one of these purposes.
“Strictly necessary” Cookies allow you to move around the website and use essential features such as secure areas. Without these Cookies, We cannot provide the requested services.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as logged in to the website and authenticate you
- To ensure that you are connecting to the correct service on the website when We make changes to how it works
- For security purposes
- To ensure that you are connecting to the correct service on the website when We make changes to how it works.
If you prevent the use of these Cookies, We cannot guarantee the performance of the website or the security of the website during your visit.
“Performance” Cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit, and whether you encounter any errors. These Cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve the way the website works, understand the interests of Our users and measure the effectiveness of Our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Perform web analytics: Provide statistics about how the website is used
- Obtain data on the number of website users who viewed a product or service.
- Help us improve the website by measuring errors that occur.
- Test different website designs.
Some of Our performance cookies are managed for Us by third parties.
“Functionality” Cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use functionality Cookies for purposes such as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors
- Remember if We have ever asked you if you would like to complete a survey
- Remember if you have used a specific item or list on the website to prevent it from happening again
- Show you when you are logged in to the website
- To deliver and display embedded video content
Some of these Cookies are managed for Us by third parties.
“Targeting” Cookies are used to track your visit to the website, as well as other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows Us to display targeted advertisements to you on the website.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads on the website
- To improve the way We deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of advertising campaigns on the website
When do we need your consent?
All Cookies require your consent.
We ask for your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give your consent or if you wish to withdraw your consent to any Cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable Cookies through your browser settings; See below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these Cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features of the website.
How to delete and block Our Cookies
Changing your Cookie settings. The browser settings for changing the settings of your Cookies are usually located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your Internet browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the “Help” option of your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To learn more about Cookies, including how to see which cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
List of Cookies
|Google Analytics – Third Party Cookie
|Used by Google Analytics to distinguish between users and sessions. More information https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
|Persistant – 2 years
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: email@example.com.