Statlog - Expanding restaurant analytics
Expanding restaurant analytics
- A group that owned 12 restaurants wanted to introduce analytics into their daily operations to support decision-making.
- Their main obstacle was timely access to daily sales data for each restaurant.
- There was no infrastructure in place centralizing the data to enable analytics.
- We implemented an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-based data and analytics infrastructure.
- We leveraged the Athena, Lambda and Quicksight tools to produce automated reports on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- We also provided managers with support and training on how to use the analytical tools.
Each restaurant has real-time access to their daily sales and KPIs in customized reports.
The group now has the infrastructure they need to compile historical data and run more complex analytics to better guide their decisions.